Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

12.12.2012

Good Deed Challenge update

I challenged you to do good deeds....how is it going for you??

Have you focused on making the extra effort or are you waiting for the opportunity?

Let me tell you about some good deeds happening around me.....

A friend stopped at a wreck and took hold of the grief......
do you ever stop or do you drive past?

We delivered and put a Christmas tree in the stand for a "young" couple we know.

My "sister" Jamie came by my house, when she heard I had sick kids, with Jello and books and a Christmas CD.

A collegue cleaned up a mess she didn't make.

My mom helped me prepare food for school.

A student picked up books for a student whose hands were full. 


What have you been doing or have you seen a good deed?


‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ -Matthew 25:40






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...