Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

1.25.2016

Snowday 5 digression

Jesus....have you experienced Him.....



Interviews with my kids.......


Addie - 4 years old

1. What is something I always say to you? Clean up, You gotta listen.  I love you.
2. What makes me happy? If I listen
3. What makes me sad? If I fuss
4. How do I make you laugh? tickles
5. What was I like as a child? like me
6. How old am I? 31
7. How tall am I? I don't know
8. What is my favorite thing to do? Work
9. What do I do when you're not home? Cry
10. What am I really good at? Working
11. What am I not very good at? Not listening to Daddy
12. What do I do for a job? Play, Go to the school and be a teacher
13. What is my favorite food? Coffee
14. What do you enjoy doing with me? Snuggling


Owen - 10
1. What is something I always say to you? I love you.
2. What makes me happy? Hugging you
3. What makes me sad? Not listening
4. How do I make you laugh? tickling me
5. What was I like as a child? you....a good girl
6. How old am I? 30
7. How tall am I?5'11''
8. What is my favorite thing to do? Play with my kids
9. What do I do when you're not home? Watch TV and clean house
10. What am I really good at? Having Fun
11. What am I not very good at? Punishing
12. What do I do for a job? Teach 8th Grade
13. What is my favorite food? What is your favorite food?
14. What do you enjoy doing with me? Playing outside.  Throwing football




I can't stop listening to this song.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...