Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

8.26.2011

i should write

i stopped
at 40 post on my blog i stopped
when i had just started to create a community and build blogships i stopped
i became obsessed - more comments - more followers - more link ups.........more!
i stopped

i have so much i want to write
the Lord churns at my heart and mind with ideas to share
He gave me a sweet baby girl
He gave me strength to start a new day
He continues to bless me through my trials
i will write 
not for others 
not for comments or number of clicks
but to share His love, His grace, and to spread His glory
i will write.

3 comments:

  1. yes! you should! and i am so glad you did. missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I was just thinking the other day, "When is it socially appropriate to begin hounding the mother of a newborn about new blog posts?" ..Saved me the angst :) Glad you're back! You're so smart! I love what you write!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you are back, and that sweet baby girl, uh! I just forget how small they are.

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...