77. Hanging out with people who make me forget to look at my phone
78. Dirty Joe's the new coffee shop in Elkin -- love it, you should go! every day!
When your listening to a sermon and your son mentions this song and you know he's paying attention
80. going to the movies with some of your favorite people and laughing and crying together
81. all the people out their teaching musical instruments. Especially Dominic, Scott, and Jodi - who teach my children - you guys are angels, part of the heavenly orchestra
83. Ella Reece making me smile
84. the ability to see and hear and smell
85. movie popcorn
86. God didn't give me sisters by blood but he gave me Jessica, Hannah, Jamie, Martha, and Dana and He knew they would be the best sisters I ever needed
87. Owen's Jokes
88. Halloween candy is almost gone!
89. talking about getting old
90. daily snapchats with Kimberly
91. Luke 9:16 "He blessed and broke them, and gave them." He has blessed and broke and gave me and it is the greatest joy to be loved by Him.
92. sharing life with him in the rain and the sunshine
93. the sound of bible pages turning
94. this article - you have enough, you are enough
95. listening Addie sing Jolene
97. playing Uno
98. watching Owen play with the dog
99. hugs and snuggles from my family
100. Another year to be thankful.
May we never stop being the thankful for all the blessings we have! The attitude of gratitude makes life joyful~