Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

11.09.2017

Thankful Thursday 2017 {week 2}

26.  Jessica, my sister in law - she gets me

27.  This song




28.  Fair Trade Friday!

29.  sermons that hit you in the heart and gut

30.  home

31.  students who bring hot tamales!!  like real, authentic ones

32.  rainy fall days

33.  honesty

34.  Amazon.com -  I mean really who has time to shop

35.  students who take care of each other

36.  church homecoming

37.  God's plan that isn't my own

38.  teachers - you people are heros

39.  Addie's love of reading

40.  this boy - never ceases to amaze me


41.  running water

42.  friends who hand me coffee

43.  waffles - so much better than pancakes

44.  family gatherings

45.  Christmas shopping!

46.  my students working so hard

47.  the ability to change

48.  wiggly teeth

49.  new vocabulary words

50.  Every man and woman who has fought for our great country - Thank you for you sacrifice!!!

 Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:12

1 comment:

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...