Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

11.04.2017

Thankful Thursday 2017 {week 1}


1.  Jesus died for my me, despite all my badness and undeserving.
2.  My husbands support, love, kindness, and all the other things he does for me that I take for granted....like sirius XM radio and coffee.  
3.  Addie's successful surgery of tonsil and adenoid removal.  She came through like the rock star she is.  
4.  Owen completed another football season and never once complained about the running and hard practices or losses.  
5.  This statement that has stuck with me all week in my decisions, in my life just as with Ruth.  We must choose


commitment over convenience

6. My mom and dad :)
7. Have I told you how much I love coffee and I'M so thankful for coffee....everyday!
8. Letters from students that say thanks you made a difference
9.  Listening to Addie - sing all the time, talk all the time - excited about life all the time
10.  Christmas music - yes we are already listening
11.  Vacuum cleaners - how do we make so much dirt
12.  Sunday School Class
13.  Listening to Owen play music is one of my most favorite thing to do.
14.  We went on a family vacation this summer and the memories we made.  

15. All the people who help my family.  There is way to many to name, but I know that it takes a village and my children wouldn't be able to do a lot of things if there weren't so many people helping us out.  
16. TIME CHANGE - you know I love it
17.  the color in the leaves this year
18. the community I live in - the way they reach out to one another
19. my friend Kimberly - she makes me laugh and makes me feel loved
20. the way the holy spirit bugs you till you listen
21. my brother - who all my life has loved me just the way I am, he has never one told me to be different or to change or that I wasn't good enough or pretty enough, he just loves me the way I am - everyone should have a brother like mine
22.  my students this year -they are amazing, I am blessed every day to be their teacher
23.  
to see this boy smile

24.  basketball season!!!
25.  stolen moments of writing





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...