Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

11.23.2017

Thankful Thursday 2017 {week 4}

76.  Dishwasher

77.  Hanging out with people who make me forget to look at my phone

78.  Dirty Joe's  the new coffee shop in Elkin -- love it,  you should go! every day!

79.  

When your listening to a sermon and your son mentions this song and you know he's paying attention

80.  going to the movies with some of your favorite people and laughing and crying together

81.  all the people out their teaching musical instruments.   Especially Dominic, Scott, and Jodi  - who teach my children - you guys are angels, part of the heavenly orchestra

82.  Christmas 

83.  Ella Reece making me smile

84.  the ability to see and hear and smell

85.  movie popcorn

86. God didn't give me sisters by blood but he gave me Jessica, Hannah, Jamie, Martha, and Dana and He knew they would be the best sisters I ever needed

87.  Owen's Jokes

88.  Halloween candy is almost gone!

89.  talking about getting old 

90.  daily snapchats with Kimberly

91.  Luke 9:16  "He blessed and broke them, and gave them."  He has blessed and broke and gave me and it is the greatest joy to be loved by Him.

92.  sharing life with him in the rain and the sunshine

93.  the sound of bible pages turning

94.  this article - you have enough, you are enough

95.  listening Addie sing Jolene

96.  memories

97.  playing Uno

98.  watching Owen play with the dog

99.  hugs and snuggles from my family

100.  Another year to be thankful.  


May we never stop being the thankful for all the blessings we have!  The attitude of gratitude makes life joyful~

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...