Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

12.23.2016

Tears for Christmas

As I created Christmas treats I cried....
I cried for those who's loved ones decided to spend Christmas in heaven this year
I cried for those who are hurting so much that they don't know where to turn
I cried for students who are hungry
I cried for those who are sick
I cried for those who don't love Christmas 
I cried for those who don't know Jesus as their best friend and Savior

Help me pray. 
Help me reach as Jesus did all the way to the lowly manger, from the humble shepherds to the mighty kings.  
Help me share the joy of Christmas everyday of the year.  The hope it brings and the peace it provides.










How can I pray of you this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...