Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

7.27.2012

birthday

\

 A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world. 
John 16:21


So, thankful for this sweet little girl and her 1st birthday.  She goes beyond my wildest dreams of having a little girl.  She is sassy and cute.  She dances and sings, and says moma is the sweetest voice ever.  She chases her brother and loves on her daddy when he comes home.  God goes above and beyond when it comes to children.  He makes them unique and lovable and puts little angel faces on them so you can't help but love them even when they have all the toilet paper unrolled in the bathroom floor.  As we celebrate your life in this first year, I pray for the years to come and that you will continue to grow and show me how God goes beyond all my hopes and dreams and gives me exactly what I need.




Five Minute Friday

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...she is beyond CUTE!!! And looks like she knows how to celebrate just right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet note! I need to poke around to see when her actual birthday is/was. My second daughter turned one last week, so we've been seeing the same sights and feeling the same feelings! The Lord will certainly continue to use her to draw you to himself. What a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :):):):):) love that little girl. and her mama! great great great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe it has already been a year. Habby birthday, Addi!

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...