Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

8.31.2012

change

change. 
 
whether you are trying to change your self, someone else, your perspective, your attitude, your location, or just plain everything, change is hard! the thing about change is we want it immediately, yesterday really.  i want to wake up and find myself skinner, my house clean, my husband taking the trash out and fixing breakfast, my relationship with God in sync ----- right.  these things require change and not easy change.  but i have found the the results of change to be worth it and it is when you wake up in the morning and realize that things have changed and you remember how far you have come.  this is what keeps you motivated.
 
keep on keeping on.
 
Addie and Dolly talking
 
 
 
 
 
Five Minute Friday

2 comments:

  1. Encouraging message, Karrie! It IS good to remember where we have come from, looking back we can see the change in ourselves. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...