Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

6.07.2013

i fall down.

write for five minutes on fall......GO

how often do you fall down?
i mean really fall down.
i fall down all the time.
last week i was watering the garden and slide down the hill on my butt.
yesterday i was closing addie's little umbrella stroller and my shoe got caught in the latch and down i went right there in tweetsie.
about a week after my gallbladder surgery i was going outside for the first time.  we were going to church and it had been raining and who missed a step and fell all the way to the bottom.  me.
i told my husband that its a good thing to have little extra weight on the rump.  gives you something to fall on.
and i don't think i'm clumsy.
but i get in a hurry
and i don't pay attention
and i fall down
isn't that the story of life......

lovely linkys:

Five Minute Friday with Lisa Jo


my sweet ones and i at tweetsie railroad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...