Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

10.06.2014

31 Days of Random Writing: Day 5

Sometimes I don't understand

rephrase: A lot of times I don't understand

I don't understand mistreatment of children

I don't understand terrorist groups

I don't understand why God made Ebola

I don't understand churches arguing

I don't understand deceitfulness

I don't understand the ways of the world

But it's ok

I don't have to




Trust in the Lord forever,
    for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal. Isaiah 26:4


Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding.  Proverbs 3:5


HE DOES UNDERSTAND



1 comment:

  1. I don't understand either. But, the one thing I do understand, God is in Control. Even when I am not.

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...