Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

11.17.2016

Thankful Thursday [ week 3 ]

51.  I'm thankful my children and I got to go to Disney World this year with my parents.  We made lifelong memories and had so much fun.  We are ready to go back!



52.  I'm thankful for leggings.

53.  I'm thankful for my church family.  They mean more to me than they will every know.  

54.  I'm thankful for Addie's teachers, Mrs. Blackburn and Mrs. Ward, they are awesome!

55.  I'm thankful my mom and grandma's taught me to cook.  

56.  I'm thankful someone gave the teacher's a box of apples.

57.  I'm thankful for the cheers at Science Fair Project Awards.  We should all cheer students on whether they are shooting a ball or winning the science fair.  

58.  I'm thankful candy makes students happy.

59.  I'm thankful for forgiveness.  We all need it.

60.  I'm thankful for Christmas lights.

61.  I'm thankful my great grandmothers and even though I miss them like crazy.  I'm thankful for the memories I have.

62.  I'm thankful that we are all "weird" and that their are people who's weirdness complements your own.

63.  I'm thankful for Smokehouse Creamery.  It's our place.

64.  I'm thankful for my job.  

65.  I'm thankful for my eyesight, even though it's not perfect, and I can't see a thing without my contacts.  I'm thankful I can see.

66.  I'm thankful for travel mugs....makes coffee toting easier. 

67.  I'm thankful for the ability to type.  

 68.  I'm thankful for no longer being addicted to soft drinks.




69.  I'm thankful for prayers.

70.  I'm thankful we packed 100 shoe boxes!

71.  I'm thankful for bobby pins.  Stray hair savers!

72.  I'm thankful to hear this song this morning for the first time.




73.  I'm thankful next week is Thanksgiving break!!!

74.  I'm thankful for online shopping :)  

75.  I'm thankful God is still on His throne and still controls my every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...