The tradition continues......so much to be thankful for.
Let us never forget to stop and count our blessings.
1. I am thankful it's November!
2. I am thankful for a washing machine and a dryer, I'm thankful for the sanitize setting and also that Owen has learned to do laundry.
3. I am thankful for my Godly husband. He is being ordained as a deacon on Sunday and the way my heart just aches in excitement in indescribable. As I have watched him grow in his walk with God, I just can't explain in words the power God has.
4. I am thankful for patience. I know that their are times I wish I didn't have to practice patience, but I'm thankful the Lord gave me the gift of patience or I might not make it through the day.
5. I am thankful that no matter what happens next Tuesday on Election Day, God is still in control. I don't have to be anxious or worry. God is not worried and He has it all under control.
6. I am thankful for for pimento cheese and chicken salad. I know its weird.
7. I am thankful for freedom. Lord knows I take if for granted.
8. I am thankful I get to watch Addie learn to read. Everyday she reads a little bit more confidently and the excitement she has. If only we never lost our excitement to learn.
9. I am thankful for our 2 rabbits. The lessons a pet teach of responsibility. And they are so forgiving. (maybe it's a good thing they can't talk)
10. I am thankful for a night at home. We have been so busy since like 2009. I embrace a night at home with open arms.
11. I am thankful for prayer and it's power. Let us never forget that we can call on God at any time and any place and He will hear our prayer.
12. I am thankful for this post I wrote a few years ago and stumbled upon today. I should write more. TRUTH
13. I am thankful for parents who are always helping me out. My mom and dad are always there for me.
14. I am thankful that I'm learning to like water. I recall many times having to make myself drink water. Today I walked out of my way to fill up my water bottle...what?
15. I am thankful new curriculum that keeps me on my toes.
16. I am thankful for my amazing son. He is growing way to fast. I fell like everyday he is growing before my eyes.
17. I am thankful for fair trade items. I love being able to buy things that I feel like my money is making a difference. Money talks, what is your saying?
18. I am thankful for my these verses I came upon in Acts 2
19. I am thankful for the fall breeze and the falling leaves. The colors this year are amazing. Everyday I drive home amazed by their beauty.
20. I am thankful for people who are passionate about what they do. I love to see someone love their work.
21. I am thankful for a clean kitchen. It doesn't always happen, but right this second the kitchen is clean, just don't open the cabinet.
22. I am thankful for Starbucks, Talia's, Anchor Coffee Shop.....just coffee really. I'm thankful for coffee e v e r y d a y!
23. I am thankful for my students. They make me love coming to work everyday.
24. I am thankful for coworkers who bring you yogurt parfaits :) and for my hallmates this year they are so encouraging and kind.
25. I am thankful for weekends. Thank you Lord tomorrow is Friday!!!