Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

12.02.2010

the difference in a day.

Tuesday, November 30

A normal day.  I wake up.  I teach.  I go home.  I play with Owen, ask him about his day.  I cook supper.  We get ready for bed.

Wednesday, December 1

A not normal day.  I wake up.  Kids I teach are wild.  I go home and have son and nephew.  No supper.  Church play practice.  Come home go to bed.

December is here.  The rush.  The busyness.  Fast paced.  Bright lights.  Go here.  Go there.


Let us not forgot the reason for the season.

She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.
Matthew 1:21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...