Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

11.28.2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

So, I stumbled upon this linky party by accident really.  Amber over at Amber's Articles was participating, and I found it to be really cool.  I take lots of pictures throughout the week and never know what to do with them.  I think this will be a great outlet, I am very excited! Enjoy!  (All of these were taken this with the exception of the Historic picture...I cheated and pulled it from the archives, but it wasn't that long ago.)

Black and White 

 my youngest nephew
"cheese"


I Ate This

a jello wreath filled with pineapple

Historic
 found in the woods a few miles from my house

Off-Center


deep in thought


The End


the last of the leaves have fallen
the end of autumn is here
the cold air is moving in
and santa will soon be here


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found us and I hope you'll continue to join the hunt! I really like your first shot. The processing is really pretty. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen Bryce (sp?) since your grandfather's funeral--he has gotten so big and those boys all got spit right out of the same mold! Love the truck photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your historic shot!

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...