Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

11.02.2010

a Tuesday in November


election day.
change is good? left, right? conservative, liberal? republican, democrat? right, wrong?
a new congress. a new sheriff. 
still just politics.
my daddy's name on the ballot =) 

teacher talk.
rigor. technology. gifted. talented. differentiation. creativity. attention. time. money. class size. leveling. advocacy. curriculum based. research based. planning. data. tiered lessons. anchor activities. smart kids. dumb kids. administrative decisions. teaming. choice. media. parents.
after all that: 
students
we make a difference.

thought stopping question of the day:
are you in teaching for the long haul or are you going to pull some years and do something else?

what am i going to do. tomorrow? next year? five years from now?
 i suppose i need a plan.


"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

linked up with chatting at the sky
chatting at the sky

3 comments:

  1. I think Jeremiah 29:11 must be the verse of the day! It's the verse I included in my post for today:)

    Hope your daddy wins:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that scripture. I've quoted more than I can remember. {tara}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you with the link-up! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...