Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

11.09.2010

Breathing.

Sometimes you have to....
B R E A T H E
S O A K  I N  T H E  S U N














T a k e i n l i f e

B E  W I T H  T H E  O N E S  Y O U  L O V E










You may have to go to great heights and sometimes you my go in circles.

R e m e m b e r!
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10 
Y O U  A R E  N O T  A L O N E !



a place for your soul to breathe
linking up to chatting in the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...