51. I am thankful for the wonderful lady who cuts my hair, my son's hair, my mom's hair, my sister in laws hair, my brothers hair, my nephews hair and two of my best friends hair. Just for the record she was mine first! She is a wonderful friend and is always there to have great converstaion with. And on top of all that she makes m hair look good too!
52. I am thankful for my sister in law. She has always been some one I looked up too, since I was a little girl. She is a Christian role model to me as a friend and mother. I am thankful my brother choose to marry her!
53. I am thankful for a new camera. It has awesome zoom and it a Nikon, which to me says photographer, even though I'm not one. I still love to take pictures!
54. I am thankful for Thanksgiving. Besides the week I get off of school, I get the chance to decorate for Christmas, put up my Christmas tree, spend time with my family, watch the Macy's day parade, and enjoy just being happy and thankful.
55. I am thankful for God's plan. WOW! This one just amazes me daily. Everything will work out, God is in control. He has a plan.
56. I am thankful for doctors and medicine. Today, especially, my son has strep throat. Medicine has came so far in healing. We have a lot to be thankful for, other countries don't even have tylenol.
57. I am thankful for contacts/glasses, without these I couldn't drive, teach, watch tv, with out seeing a blur of objects. Life would be very different.
58. I am thankful for shoes! oh how i love shoes. I have gotten a lot better. I remember going shopping with my granaw Sue and I would come home with four or five pairs of shoes! I miss her. And they keep my feet warm and clean and dry.
59. I am thankful for my donkeys. They are just so cute. And when I call them they come and eat out of my hand.
60. I am thankful for uniqueness. I am so glad we are all different. And it is amazing that we all have a different voice, different DNA, all uniquely made. You are the only you in the whole world. That is something to be thankful for.
61. I am thankful for homemade quilts. My great grandma has made many over the years and I am so glad I have one. They are each beautiful. Maybe one day I can learn and care on the tradition.
62. I am thankful for old photographs. It is such an awesome thing to see what my grandparents and great grandparents and even me for that matter looked like when we were little. Their wedding pictures, their houses, and cars....all tell the story of their lives. I'm glad we have them.
63. I am thankful for my sense of smell. cookies baking. christmas tree. pepperiment.
64. I am thankful for my wedding. It was one of the best days of my life. All my friends and family together in one place, having lots of fun. We have the pictures to prove it.
65. I am thankful for crayola. One of my favorite things in the whole world is a new box of crayons. I get one every year from Santa Claus. Crayola has came out with some cool products over the years. I'm glad I get to experience them again with Owen.
66. I am thankful for teachers. (not just because i am one) Teachers are amazing. They teach children how to read, write, count, be nice, share, say thank you, and the list could go on for days. Thank you teachers for all you do.
67. I am thankful for the Holy Spirit. There is no greater feeling than the holy spirit moving through you and around you. I am thankful that I can feel it and stop to listen to what it says.
68. I am thankful for basketball. I loved to play basketball and still do. Now, I love to watch. Hopefully, Owen will like it, too.
69. I am thankful for tractors. Not only are they the only way out of my drive way when it snows, but they are just fun. When I was a little girl, my daddy would pick me up from school and we would go mow, rake, and bale hay or I would ride with grandpa to feed the cows. They just make me smile.
70. I am thankful for banks. I know thats crazy. But I'm glad I don't have to carry money around or put it in a jar under my mattress.
71. I am thankful for snow. A fresh coat of snow when you wake up in the morning with no foot prints - priceless.
72. I am thankful for strawberries. My favorite! Strawberry ice cream, strawberry cobbler, picking strawberries. I can eat them till I'm sick.
73. I am thankful for people who smile and say hello even though you don't know them. These people can change your whole day.
74. I am thankful for the people who clean the bathrooms at walmart. Because it never fails that when I go there I have to pee.
75. I am thankful for dates with my husband. We don't have them often. But I'm glad we still do. We hold hands and go to dinner. It just makes you feel young and special.