Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

11.07.2010

Lord send a revival...And let it begin in me.

There is nothing I love more than to hear a person speak about the Bible, Jesus, their faith, or a sermon God has laid upon their heart.

While listening to speakers I always take notes.  I was going through my notes in my Bible tonight.  This is what I found from the 3 sermons I heard this week.

Faith. 
Hebrews 11:1: “Now faith is the reality of what is hoped for, the proof of what is not seen” 
How much do you trust Jesus?
He's not only everything - He's Enough
Hebrews 11:7 - Noah heard God's word and Did it
Hebrews 11:8 "he is our peace"
be fearless, proactive, steadfast

Reunion.
For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate. Luke 15:24
Forgiveness given..doesn't mean there is no consequences.
Revelation 22:20 -21
20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”
   Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
 21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen. 
There is going to be a great revival!


Get off the boat. 
Mark 5:1-20 
18 As Jesus was getting into the boat, the man who had been demon-possessed begged to go with him. 19 Jesus did not let him, but said, “Go home to your own people and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.” 20 So the man went away and began to tell in the Decapolis how much Jesus had done for him. And all the people were amazed.
 PIGS?
We want people to be right with God before we send them out to tell of his gospel.
Jesus wants us to GO - TELL.

What's the Lord done for you?
How has he showed mercy on you?
Do you marvel at his works for you?
What is revival? Being made alive again

We are on the boat saying..."People around must have heard of Jesus because they live where I do".....but have they?

Get off the boat!


GOD SPEAKS.....LISTEN to HIM!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...