Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

1.02.2011

Looking Back at 2010

in review.......






ME!
taken by Owen



I Love You 
 happiness
 
    
Still Laughing... 
"Moma, is this snake real?"  

 
 Winter Wonderland 




  Birthday 
notice there is no candle :) i love this picture!

  
Friends 


  I Was Inspired...   



Spring Fever   


Travel or Vacation   



Summer Days   



A Day In My Life   
 

All Smiles  

 

Autumn Harvest   

 

Family   


Celebrate!   


Let's Do It Again...  

 
I Miss You
everyday my pa (jan 6 1931 - may 24 2010) and granaw (may 31 1933 - may 10 2003  


Beautiful   


Dress Up   


Macro  



Holidays   


My Favorite   


Don't Ever Change  


Just Because...So There!   



Hopes and Dreams




    2010 blessings abounded





    2 comments:

    1. It looks like you had a great year. I think my favorite is your inspired photo. I hope you have a great 2011.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love your inspired photo! Did you ride in them? :)

      ReplyDelete

    Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...