1. Have a beautiful, healthy baby. (Even if I'm the only one who thinks its beautiful)
2. Read through the entire Bible.
3. Build a porch on the front of the house.
4. Take Owen to his first day of Kindergarten.
5. Start something to further my career. (Masters or National Boards)
6. Learn to cook new things.
7. Spend more time with God and less time with distractions (stole from John, but it was so good)
8. Walk/Hike with Matthew to the top of Stone Mountain, NC. (he's never been to the top)
9. Pray more.
10. Be a better gardener with a bigger garden.
11. Learn to can food and make jelly.
12. Help Matthew and Owen build a tree house.
13. Be a better advocate for my students and their learning.
14. Go to my grandmother's house in Canada.
15. Spend as much time as possible with my two great-grandmothers.
16. Help co-direct a successful Vacation Bible School.
17. Go on a mission trip or two.
18. Go on a family vacation every year. (make Matthew go)
19. Teach Owen to shoot a basketball.
20. Reach out to more people in my community.
21. Give more - money, time, prayers.
22. Have a monthly girls night.
23. Get a sewing machine and learn to sew.
24. Blog and get better at blogging
25. Read as many books as I can
26. Vacuum once a week. (maybe)
27. Pay off debts.
28. Start a work out plan and stick to
29. Call my friends more, just to see how they are.
30. Hug my son, baby to come, and husband every day and tell them how much I love them.