Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

2.26.2013

a heart for missions


Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. Colossians 3:23,24
Kendal in the DR
 
Yesterday, my dear sister in Christ, Kendal
she stood tall and enunciated on why world missions
and these words from her prayer still ring in my ears today
Lord, let us do all things for your glory
and Lord forgive us for the times we have done things for our own glory
 

So, this morning I rose for my mission
I worked for my Lord, not for men
and prayed for the missions the Lord has in store for me
I feel the stirring




I feel the call
Let me answer Lord
Let me say 
Here I am Lord, send me
Help me seek your glory in all things
Not just the easy ones
 
help me pray for this mission, these missionaries, and God's mission plan for me
 

1 comment:

  1. love you, karrie. thanks for this.... you are on mission everyday, sister.

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...