Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

11.27.2014

Thankful Thursday 2014 {week 4}

76.   thanksgiving with my husband's family

77.  cousins

78.  Owen got his first deer this morning (8 pointer)  the smile on his face warms my heart



79.  cleaning the playroom out

80.  online shopping

81.  2 days with my family of memory making




82.  my moma and daddy

83.  holiday plans

84.  clean drinking water

85.  watching addie and my daddy take selfies

86.  a week of no school!

87.  Psalm 100: 4-5
Enter his gates with thanksgiving
    and his courts with praise;
    give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
    his faithfulness continues through all generations.

88.  Owen playing at church 


89.   my freedoms

90.  hair bows to keep the bangs out of her face

91.  my church family

92.  chicken stew

93.  Thanksgiving service

94.  dancing in the kitchen

95.  the friends in my life - i have the very best friends in the whole world

96.  my amazing husband!  i love him so much

97.  where i live

98.  Jesus's birth that was for everyone

99. hearing what my kids are thankful for

100.  another year of thankfuls.......i blessed beyond measure


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...