Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

9.07.2012

grace

I will be honest, sometimes grace leaves me
when my son is jumping on the couch
when my daughter is screaming for more of something but she can't say what
all while my husband peaceful showers with no worries of someone barging in on him or having to stop shaving mid leg because the baby is crying
these moments I want to scream from the top of a mountain, but I can't leave my children unattended
so I scream from the top of my blog
i feel there is no grace for a parent whose son runs wild and whose daughter is spoiled
for a wife who longs for a peaceful shower



and yet there is


"But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me." 
2 Corinthians 12:9

 
Five Minute Friday

Fingerprint Friday

1 comment:

  1. It's so hard to feel the grace in the din of daily life; but, it is there, His promise, giving us strength, whether we feel it or not.

    May you have a feel moments of peace to actually feel His grace.

    Nancy
    www.liveasavorylife.com

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...