Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

7.05.2013

beauty in my day



lightening bugs
dirty plates
sunlight through the rain
a garden growing
wild curly hair
fireworks
parents holding grandbabies
the song of singing children
handprints
boys bags packed for their first father son camp
the sound of God clapping through the night
my husbands sweet face
my grandma's flowers
the many shades of the sky
my hummingbird that's not really mine but i call him mine
the faces of my children

God's word

 In that day you will say: “Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name;   
 make known among the nations what he has done,and proclaim that his name is exalted.  Isaiah 12:4


where are you finding beauty today?




Lovely Linky:

Lisa Jo @ Five Minute Friday

3 comments:

  1. love the list! miss you, chick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved your list...and how awesome it is to SEE the beauty around us and give thanks! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this list!! So often we take for granted the simple beauties of our days!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...