September.....flew by....here today....gone tomorrow.
- The blessings of family are abundant.
- Music warms my heart.
- Coaching.....time consuming, distracting, underpaid, overworked...but the relationships and influence are irreplaceable.
- This verse...."take courage, I have overcome the world!" John 16:33 Became taped to my laptop, so I will remember that these problems we face are temporary and are better handled by Him and not worried about by me.
- Weddings make me remember why I married my husband and how much I loved our wedding.
- I must learn to keep my mouth shut more. It always gets me in trouble.
- Busyness will not make you happier.
Here's to the blessings and lessons of October....
what did you learn in September?