Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

10.03.2013

what i learned in september

September.....flew by....here today....gone tomorrow.


  • The blessings of family are abundant.



  • Coaching.....time consuming, distracting, underpaid, overworked...but the relationships and influence are irreplaceable. 


  • This verse...."take courage, I have overcome the world!"  John 16:33        Became taped to my laptop, so I will remember that these problems we face are temporary and are better handled by Him and not worried about by me.

  •  Pumpkins born in July will live through September.


  • Weddings make me remember why I married my husband and how much I loved our wedding.

  • My sister in law is really more like my sister.

  • I must learn to keep my mouth shut more.  It always gets me in trouble.   

  • Busyness will not make you happier.  


Here's to the blessings and lessons of October....


what did you learn in September?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...