Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

11.13.2013

first world problems

it is 27 degrees outside
my little fashionista,
notice her sock glove on one hand
and my heat blows full blast
{blessed}
i stepped into my walk in closet this morning
which doesn't have a heat vent 
and for a second
i almost let it out
the complaint
but then i stopped
and looked at the clothes 
{blessed}
all the way down both sides of the closet bigger than some peoples bedrooms
and swallowed down words in my mouth
i said a prayer for the philippines
i said a prayer for myself
i said a prayer for the first world problems that shouldn't ruin my day
{blessed}





how do you approach the first world problems of your life?





1 comment:

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...