Oh come, let us sing to the Lord!
Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation.2
Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving;
Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms.3
For the Lord is the great God,
And the great King above all gods.
51. past students who yell "hey mama combs" across the parking lot when you are going into the grocery store.
52. christmas cards
53. my kids playing hide-n-seek
54. Jessica, my best friend, my sister in law, my go to mommy, we can complain together and laugh together and yell at each others children
55. the chance to hear a holocaust survivor speak ---- WOW
56. my moma and daddy
57. collegues who take care of things when you have sick babies
58. and email for a mom of one of owen's friends asking if he's ok
59. jalking (jog/walking) 2 miles
60. the beauty of the moon and stars
61. 104 shoeboxes packed and delivered
62. a surprise present from my friend hannah - love her
63. Hearing addie say I love you mommy
64. No more tangles spray
65. Homemade soup
66. Talks about scripture
67. A week off school for thanksgiving
68. A note on the board from a student "I love you even when you think I don't"
69. A hard working husband
70. Christmas plans - 34 days!
71. A camera phone
72. Owen is feeling better
73. Facebook message that says "you inspire me" from someone who inspires me
74. Sock monkeys
75. My brother - he makes me laugh and cry
what are you thankful for this week??