This race of life gets me down. It makes me rush and not see all that I have. It makes me want more and more and more. When is enough enough. When can you say "I finally have it all. I don't need anything else. I'm good. Don't worry about me." This race never doesn't seem to end. There is no finish line or checkered flag. No one is going to declare you the winner. But I can tell some ways that will make you feel like a winner.
1. Look in to the eyes of a child that loves you, it doesn't even have to be your own.
2. Help someone who is helpless. A phone call, money, food.
3. Hug your mom or dad.
4. Call a friend just to say hey and thanks for being my friend not to ask a favor or complain.
5. Make cookies for someone else.
6. Buy a christmas present.
7. Read Ecclesiastes
9. Sing! to yourself, to people, any song will do, just sing.
10. Pray and consider that you may not be winning the race but GOD has a great reward for you.