Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

10.19.2012

looking

looking out my front door

just by looking at my life
you might think i have have it all together
balancing family, work, church, sports, friends
but you would be wrong
i have been a bad friend at times
i have forgotten to send lunch money
i don't always get my bills paid on time
i argue with my husband
i fuss at my children
i have laundry piles and dirty floors
but looking at all this just makes me real
if you look into my heart
i hope you see love
 
as you look others look past the outside
the realness of people
look into the depths of the heart and yours?
what do you find?
 
 
 
 
lovely linkys
five minute friday
fingerprint friday

3 comments:

  1. ... look past the outside! Love it.
    Thank you.
    P.S. I have dirty floors too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this! I believe we are kindred spirits. I can relate on so many levels Thankful to have stopped by from the FMF!

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...