Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

10.26.2012

my five minute ramble on voice



the voices i hear!
I only have 5 minutes to talk about voice.  So, I better type fast. 

It amazes me what people are able to do with their voice. 
They can bring people way, way up and they can squish people all the way down. 
They can make you second guess your beliefs, your thoughts, and your actions. 
A voice can make you change your path, a voice can make you go the extra mile.

Chances are I'll never meet the presidental candidates so all I have is their voice and the way they choice to use it does not excite me.  The voice of bullies is what hear.

It took me many many years, 29 to be exact, to figure out that I didn't always have to use my voice, that sometimes silence speaks louder.



1 comment:

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...