Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

3.08.2013

home


home is not clean
home is warm
home smells like cereal, coffee, dirt, diapers, leftovers, and laundry detergent
at work i crave home
i want to eat at my table with my children
and play in the floor and outside
i want to stand in my kitchen - drink coffee and watch the baby donkey play in the field
home makes me safe and content
i'm blessed.........
i think of others without a home
without warmth and smells of food
without sounds and evidence of children
how can i empathize with them and tell them jesus loves them
they can see right though me
how can i tell them about a heavenly home.......








1 comment:

  1. What a lovely reflection on home, and your gratitude shines through in these words.

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...