Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

6.27.2012

random thoughts

random thoughts on a Wednesday

  • the fine line between questioning God and  wearying the Lord with your words
    • do I cross it?
  • summer goes so fast and is so wonderful, i find it hard to sit and blog
  • how can i serve God today?
    • "Lord, guide my paths"
  • i love gardening - yesterday i picked 7 squash, 14 cucumbers, 12 banana peppers, and 1 zucchini....my pumpkins are sprouting, my corn is tassling, i have green tomatoes.  i love it!  this is our fourth year gardening and every year we get better and better
  • i spoke of a God speaking to me here through a red head at church, she lost her baby last week, she was 38 weeks, and i cry, and i pray, and i hope
    • help me pray for her
  • my son is still sleeping, how will i ever get him back in the habit for school
  • i'm having lunch today with two of my favorite people and i'm so excited....i'm like a kid with some where special to go
  • one of my best friends got married this weekend, it was beautiful!  my kids did so good! i was one proud moma :)


 There, in the presence of the Lord your God, you and your families shall eat and shall rejoice in everything you have put your hand to, because the Lord your God has blessed you. ~Deuteronomy 12:7




1 comment:

  1. Love your random thoughts...they allow me to peek into your world! Thinking of you, friend.

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...