imagine summer without....
|summer porch love|
- sun kissed arms aka farmer's tan
- time with friends....it may take me all summer to see them all...but i will see them all
- cleaning....closets, the top of the refrigerator, the laundry room, the play room....those places that all year long i say "i'll do that later"
- random road trips to awesome places right down the road
- popsicles but not more than 5 a day ;)
- poptarts and cereal for supper because it is way to hot to cook
- carrying a pool bag and bathing suits in the car with you just in case you need them
- watering the garden every morning
- movies and books
......oh wait i think this is not summer at all, it is called the school year
so glad its summer and i'm not sitting around imagining what it's going to be like not to have bed times, homework, and papers to grade
what are you imagining these days? or are you living in the moment?