Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

1.31.2012

backspace

i stare at a blank blog page
the thoughts swirl in my head
pulling me this way and that
and i wonder who really reads my crap
you know sometimes i think whats the use
what difference does it make
these words on the blog, on this site, in this great big world wide web
how can it even make ripple, much less a splash
then i remember
"it doesn't matter" or so i say
i'm not writing for recognition, honor, or fame
but what am i writing for???
what are you writing for???
what's my purpose.....

as i struggle with words on paper as i often do
its easy to press the backspace key and erase it all.......
       but this time i will not



And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:17






3 comments:

  1. You write for me. Your words make me smile...make me laugh...make me realize what the light of God looks like when it comes from the inside of one of His children. You write for me and I will keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You often never know how much your words will mean to someone else. You may never see the fruit in the comments or in the followers. But God doesn't waste anything and your words breathe life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh -- can you email me your address? You won the swag from Code Purple! jenfergie2000@me.com

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...