Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

1.06.2012

roaring

I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an’ pretend
‘Cause I’ve heard it all before
And I’ve been down there on the floor
No one’s ever gonna keep me down again
~ Helen Reedy
sometimes i roar at my students, my son, myself
but i find often that i am not that fierce
there isn't much bite with my bark

lately i find myself with a roar in my mind
anxiety?
stress?
worry?


Yet in His words I find rest.....

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”  Matthew 11

  






 
Beki @ The Rusted Chain

1 comment:

  1. :) I love that we can find our rest in him from the roar of life and stress!

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...