76. I am thankful for my church family, when I wasn't sure if anyone would love me, they did. Without any questions, they showed me God's love through their prayers and love.
77. I am thankful for my sister in law Rebecca. She makes me smile.
78. I am thankful for my new Christmas cactus, I really hope I can keep it alive!
79. I am thankful for new contacts. The world is so much clearer now.
80. I am thankful for my my childhood friends. I don't talk to them every day or maybe not even once a month but I know that if I needed anything I could call.
81. I am thankful for dinner with my best friend, Martha.
82. I am thankful for honesty.
83. I am thankful for saying what we are thankful for at bedtime this week.
84. I am thankful that Christmas is on Sunday this year.
85. I am thankful for consignment shops. They save me money :)
86. I am thankful that I got to watch Owen volunteer this week at an adult daycare facility. He is a blessing.
87. I am thankful my nephew Tyler got saved this week.
88. I am thankful the pilgrims didn't give up even though it was hard in the beginning.
89. I am thankful I am not going black friday shopping.
90. I am thankful for my washer and dryer. Our thanksgiving service was Sunday night, the visiting minister told the story of how in Mexico there are hot and cold springs right next to each other. This makes it easy for the ladies to wash their clothes. One would think that they would be grateful for this, but the story goes that they were not, they just complained there was no soap.
91. I am thankful baby girl has started to sleep through the night, is getting a tooth, and acts like she wants to crawl.
92. I am thankful my story. It is my story and unlike all others. Whatever your story is share it, write it, consider it as another blessing for God.
93. I am thankful for ritz crackers. I love them with peanut butter, cheese, nutella, on casserole, with dip....they are good every where.
94. I am thankful for my health.
95. I am thankful for target long sleeve t-shirts. I live in these things.
96. I am thankful for the feeling of contentment. Find yours.
97. I am thankful that I don't cry as much, still cry a lot, but not as much.
98. I am thankful for growing in my faith, which continues to be tested.
99. I am thankful for a week with my children, to play, to laugh, to cook, to clean, to snuggle, to spend time loving each other every second.
100. I am thankful for another year of thankfulness. Count your blessings. Name them one by one!