Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

9.16.2011

feeling fall

its a little chilly here today
the leaves are have lost their green
i watched one fall slowly to the ground today
and wondered  how this season of my life will play
it wasn't a great week for me in my personal life, i just...
can't get it quite right...the balance of work, wife, mother....
and all those other things i do. how to get it all done i'm not quite
sure.  i've always been a pleaser.  making sure everyone one is ok.
but i'm not sure i can and i haven't learned my lesson yet.  so i will
continue this fall and feeling this season of my life in the days ahead
hoping i will get better at this juggling act that is my everyday life and make a little time for me.



linking up with

fingerprint friday @ the rusted chain




 

1 comment:

  1. beautiful and exactly the way I feel some days :) But he is still good. Praying that you continue to see Him

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...