Pages

insights from a daughter of the King, teacher, farmer's wife, and Mommy

9.19.2011

worship

the idea of worship has been on my heart and mind these days....

i don't always feel like i get my worship in.....

i want to worship like David did.....

Praise the LORD, O my soul;
   all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
 Praise the LORD, O my soul,
   and forget not all his benefits—
 who forgives all your sins
   and heals all your diseases,
 who redeems your life from the pit
   and crowns you with love and compassion,
 who satisfies your desires with good things
   so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.....Psalm 103:1:5

i want to shout it out
  Praise the LORD, you his angels,
   you mighty ones who do his bidding,
   who obey his word.
 Praise the LORD, all his heavenly hosts,
   you his servants who do his will.
 Praise the LORD, all his works
   everywhere in his dominion.
   Praise the LORD, O my soul.....Psalm 103:20-22

at my family, my friends, my church.....AT MYSELF


where and how do you truly worship? in a church? at home? outside? do you sit? stand? sing?







4 comments:

  1. I am so happy you are writing again. I missed reading about your life. It seems we are so far apart since the loss of Pa. It brings a closeness between us that I have missed. I love you dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, want to be a woman after God's own heart. I am learning that it is truly possible to live life in a state of worship. I'm nowhere near accomplishing this, but He is showing me, piece by piece, how I can honor Him in all I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to think I worship in all of the places you've listed, but really I find myself truly worshipping by myself. I love the music of church, and I'm touched by so many words in church, but I also get distracted easily...

    Have a great week, Karrie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I do my most honest worshipping outdoors in his creation.

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 Leave me some honey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...